RIDE IT! Rotary Park Rundown
On February 11th, The City of Summerside and Cycle PEI along with Sponsors, Summerside Auto, Read Farms, DC Tire and Meridian 63 Degrees Mountain Bike Lessons and Tours are pleased to announce the fifth annual Rotary Park Rundown, Fat Bike Event. The Rotary Park Rundown will be hosted at Rotary Friendship Park, with registration to be held from 9-10 with races starting at 10:30am.
- For the Event, there will be both men’s and woman’s classes with expert, intermediate and beginner categories for each class.
- There will he registration Fees of $10 for beginner registrations and $20 for Intermediate and Expert Registration (10% of all registration fees will go back into the event)
- There will be prizes awarded to each of the top three finishers in each of the categories.
- Cash Prizes awarded to Expert Class for top three finishers (1st – 100.00, 2nd- $50 and 3rd-$25)
- The Event will be a Cycle PEI Sanctioned Event
- There will be no pre-registration, as participants will need to register on site prior to the event at Rotary Park
- Course will consist of a 4.5km loop. Number of loops for each class and category will be determined race day by Event Commissioner
- There will be heated fire pits provided to keep riders warm
- After the Event, Prizes will be awarded at the Event site with Pizza and refreshments
For more details reach out ActiveLiving@Summerside.ca
To register, please click here.
*This is a BYOB (bring your own bike) event*
Sat, Feb 11
9:00am - 1:30pm
Rotary Friendship Park
65 Roy Boates Ave, Summerside