Holman’s Ice Cream Parlour
While Holman’s Ice Cream Parlour was first established in 2016, the Holman Homestead history and legacy began over a century ago. The Homestead was first built as a parsonage in 1854. It was purchased by R.T. Holman in the 1870 and remained in that family for over a century. The Holman name was kept to honour their contribution to Summerside and PEI.
In 2016, the property was slated for demolition. Heading the plea of the local historical society, the Meister family purchased the property and repurposed it as an ice cream parlour. Holman’s Ice Cream Parlour is now the top dessert destination in PEI and a jewel of Summerside.
Holman's Ice Cream Parlour
286 Fitzroy St, Summerside